Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Can I Put Flowmaster Mufflers On 2008 Mustang Without Problems?

I got two Flowmaster mufflers for my 2008 Ford Mustang GT, and I was wondering if I could cut off the old, and weld on the Flowmaster without screwing up sensors? Is there any sensors that I would screw up? I'd love to get these mufflers on fast.|||WOn't effect anything. These are down stream from any sensors.





Don't expect miracles from these mufflers. About all they do is make more noise. No noticeable change in power.|||flowmaster makes a complete cat back exhaust for the mustang so that all the sensors and mounts are in place so that you can just about install it yourself except that there may be minor alterations to the system so a qualified shop can install it relatively easy|||Maybe? Just because someone else did it an had not problem does not mean you will not have problems. I swear cars computers have personalities some times. You will not damage the sensors I don't think. But some adjustment of something might be needed or not!

Your replacing part of system...

Doing the whole exhaust system with the right parts would be the best way to go.|||Get at my friend @thestangdoc on Twitter. He's a Mustang expert. Over 30 years of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment