Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What type of flowmaster should go on my 97 silverado Z71?

Its a 5.7 v8 with a stock 2in 1out. I'm putting duals on there and want the best quality sound and performance from the right type. Should I get a 2in 2out muffler or can I just buy 2 40 series Mufflers.|||Best quality sound?.... Then pass on the flowmasters.... Problem is -- every other person that puts performance mufflers on there car puts on flowmasters - and you know what?... They all sound alike -- Nice and cookie cutter the same.....





Really consider using Thrush Mufflers.... They have a classic sound that will make your ride stand out from the other trucks..... Take a listen here....





http://thrushexhaust.com/products.html|||I'm thinking you might be real happy with the sound from Borla mufflers.

No comments:

Post a Comment