Saturday, December 24, 2011

Should I add anything 2 the Flowmaster Super 44 exhaust,maybe a dual exhaust tip,for better sound/performance?

I put on a cold air intake and get 22-25 mpg on a 95 Isuzu rodeo,hope the exhaust makes a difference too





I plan on keeping the Isuzu or at least making these little investments until resale, the next owner will probably be glad I did.





The cold air intake has already paid itself off this year with rising gas $$.|||the tip won't change the performance any at all and it's possible it will change the sound a tad but nothing really noticible, also i find it hard to believe a cold air intake would increase your gas mileage enough to pay for itself in a years time.|||Found a good deal for a K%26amp;N Apollo air intake for $90 and now I get +4 mpg. Since I fill up the 20 gal. tank about every two weeks, you can do the math, but it has saved me gas so far.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment