Saturday, December 24, 2011

What deep exhaust would sound best on V8 Firebird Trans Am Flowmaster or Magnaflow?

I am looking for either just a muffler or catback. I want something that just sounds nice and deep like a GTO. I dont want anything too loud or sound like cams.


I only want it to be heard when i really lay on it NOT idling.


I have a 1998 Trans Am Firebird





Any places that do a good job installing and buying from? Maybe Meineke, Midus, or Car X?|||Do Flowmaster American Thunder series.|||look on youtube, thats porbably your best bet, i would go flowmaster but you can get a stainless exhaust thru magnaflow|||Flowmaster sounds awesome on mustangs but I don't like the way they sound on LS1 engines Borla and Gibson sound very nice on the LS1. I don't know that much about Magnaflow. Also I don't know about the Meineke around where you live but in NY they suck. I got an exhaust put on my car and it looked like crap they put one tip on an angle and the other was sticking out too much they also missed some spots when they were welding so I had leaks every ware. I got them to lower the price to almost half and then I just went home fixed my tips and welded everything my self. Just so you know gibson is not the loudest but they sound Very nice they are also Stainless Steel. Your car will sound stock when your just driving around but once you get on it it will be deep and mean.|||Both are a like and both muffler shops charge by the hour and guarantee work. It is like 85.00 an hour but non standard will take much longer and need more welding and clamps and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment