Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Do Flowmaster mufflers have a break in period?

I just got my dual exhaust put on about 2 weeks ago now, can i expect the muffler to break in and get louder or would it have already gotten louder by now? Or is the break in period longer than a couple weeks?|||umm, I don't really think you need to break in an exhaust.|||I've gone through Flowmasters,Magnaflow and cherry bombs. In my opinion they do need soem break in period. After about 3 days of normal driving, You'll see the true sound of either mufflers. My guess is the carbon coating inside the muffler. For some reason It takes the Magnaflow muffler a few minutes to heat up and you'll hear its true sound.|||only a few hours you didnt buy it to make it louder you buy it for a better flowing system which helps your motor run better and if you wanted loud you not going to get much til it wears out which should be months if not maybe next year sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment