Friday, December 16, 2011

How much would a nice flowmaster exaust for a 2001 camaro cost?

I getting a 2001 camaro soon and i would just like to get a a good guess on how much it would cost..|||To get a shop to do it will probibly cost around $500-$1000 depending on the shop, what you get, and how long it takes them. I found that with my car (a 1975 Mustang) that even a glass pack on dual exhaust sounds good.





Hope that helps :)





Good luck!|||depends on the engine size, the Z28s and SS's are a wee bit more expensive to put on. The v6 (that i have) is only a couple welds, but its still gonna run you at least 500 bucks|||I would look at other exhausts...for whatever reason the Flowmaster systems on the LS1's actually lose power...and people have dyno numbers to prove it. I'd look at Magnaflow, SLP or something else.





However, to answer your question, look up the exhaust price in Summit or Jegs and add a few hundred for install at a shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment