Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is the best flowmaster muffler for noise and performance as well?

their new one, the super 44.|||stage 3 is the quietest stage 2 is a bit louder but most popular and stage one is race.|||Flowmasters are baffled mufflers and they don't offer good performance at all as far as exhaust flow and velocity. Some of them perform worse than factory mufflers. The less chambers the louder it will be. The more chambers...the quieter.


If you want the best flowing performance mufflers go for Hooker Aerochambers or Dynomax Ultraflows. They are both straight thru designs and damn loud. A good compromise if you want it a little quieter but want performance would be Borla or Magnaflow mufflers.|||We sell Flowmasters at my shop and do quite a bit of them. I would say the 40 series is the most common and it sounds nice on most vehicles. You forgot to mention what kind of vehicle you have, if it's a four cylinder I wouldn't get a Flowmaster. Also, avoid Dynamax, those mufflers are garbage, I carried the Walker line once at my shop and I was not impressed at all with the Dynamax.

No comments:

Post a Comment