Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's the difference between flowmaster, flow tech, and magnaflow mufflers?

Flowmaster 44 is a new muffler with a deep tone and is supposed to floe great.|||Hi!





Flowtech is not of very good quality, and trust me on this one I work with mufflers. Now Flowmasters are good, but they are constructed of Aluminized Steel instead of Stainless like the Magnaflows.





If I was you I would strongly recommend the Magnaflows as they are the deeper sounding ones, best free flowing, and most durable of them. And they are reasonably priced as well.





Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!





Tito @ TR-Performance


www.tr-performance.com|||They all have different tones and quality..Personaly i would not use flowtech..There owned by holley but kinda cheap i think...Flowmaster everyone has...Especially the 40 delta series...Personal opionion I really like Magnaflow...I think they sounds smooth and aggressive when there suppose to!

No comments:

Post a Comment