Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is the main difference between Flowmaster vs Magnaflow Exhaust Systems?

What is the general opinion of high performance enthusiest`s concerning the flow rates of both manufactor`s?


I`d like to install one of these system on a 1969 Dodge Dart with a 528 HEMI w/ fuel injection.





At the time I`m running open headers. but I`d like to drive this on the street.|||I agree with shake-n-bake about the Flowmaster. I personally have JBA dual axle-back mufflers with an x-pipe on my '06 Mustang GT and it sounds great on my car.|||CHERRY BOMB GLASS PACKS...ENOUGH SAID!!!|||for a hemi, get the flowmaster, its better quality and has better nice, smooth flow rate, if you had like a mustang or corvette i would say the magnaflow, but stick with the flowmaster|||i got Flo master 60 series on my 70 dart gt,and they sound real good i only got pipes back to the axle though i didn't go all the way back,that would have killed the sound of it,right now it sounds good and I'm only running a 360 in it,they sound good though and will hold up well,mine are getting broken in good now and they are sounding better than they did when i first installed them,good luck and take care of that car,their hard to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment