Saturday, December 24, 2011

I have a 2003 Dodge Durango V8, which flowmaster muffler should I get for an awesome sound?

I want it to be loud enough to turn heads but not illegal loud.|||the flow master 40 series sounds real good on those ,their not to loud but loud enough to turn a few heads,they sound good on the 4.7 engines,and the 5.2,s and are affordable,good luck.|||well if i were u id get a 40 series. And keep the exit in the stock location but upgrade the pipe tubing to mandrel bent (2.5) to 3 inch inch diameter and finish it off with a 3-4 inch rolled edge or oval tip. It will keep your ride looking clean and have a surprising unexpected rumble for onlookers. Any bigger diameter pipe and you will lose low end power.|||son has an 02 with a 4.7/.manual. he put on a flowmaster. sounds good, mellow deep tone not real load. but u can tell when he gets on it. I have a cherry bomb on my '95 5.2 Dak...his sounds better.|||40 series delta flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment