Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What Flowmaster muffler should I get for a Chevy 2500 HD crew cab?

I don't have the diesel engine. I'm thinking about getting the 50 Series HD. I'm also worried that the 40 series would be too loud. What do you think?|||i wouldn't get a flowmaster. your best bet is a dynomax or magnaflow. both companies have straight throuh designs with packing materieal and a perforated center tube. they will give you more flow and power than any flowmaster. the least amount of work the motor has to do to expel ehaust gasses the more power you can make. aslo if your worried about how loud it might get you can add another muffer inline somewhere and it will give you a deeper and more throatier sound with out anycompramise. also dont be fooled a perforated tube is different than a louvered tube (which are bad). hope this helps|||The 40 series will be really loud. Go with the 50 series or any 3 chamber design similar. It will be loud as well, but will be deeper and more throaty sounding.





Also, take into consideration what type of exhaust tip or tips you are using. Something with a flare on it that is wider than the pipe diameter will also give it a deeper sound. Try for something with some packing in the tip as well.|||ya 40 series is toloud for everyday drivin i got em on my for and u cant hear nothin u cant ever hear yourself tak i would recomend a 50 series u want somthin loud but not obnocious|||well i have the flowmaster 40 series on my truck and i love them they sound awesome yes there loud but its only noticeable with the window down. to me all of the 50 series that Ive heard sound crappy I'd choose a glass pack over the 50 series as Ive have run all 3 that i have mention on my other trucks.|||GET ONE THAT WILL FIT

No comments:

Post a Comment