Saturday, December 24, 2011

What would Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers sound like on an '01 Mustang Gt?

Would it sound ALOT better?





Or would you suggest a different type of muffler to make the sound more powerful?|||I have Super 40's on my supercharged 03 GT. I Think they sound good. I do like how they sound with an H pipe more than they do with an X pipe, but that's just personal preference.|||I have a Flowmaster on my Dodge Truck. They do create Flowmasters for cars, but they are preferred on trucks. If anything, if i was in your situation i would get a 44 Series Flowmaster. I have an 05 Mustang 4.0, and i am going to put MAGNAFLOWS on it. MAGNAFLOWS seem more proper for Mustangs.|||It would sound too loud. Get something right in the middle of loud and quiet like the 50 series, and it will sound pretty damn sexy.|||it would sound like your trying to show off in a car thats not expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment