Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Will i get a ticket for having a flowmaster 40 delta series on my 97 ford ranger?

Im about to go get it done and i want some advice on it, will i certainly get ticketed for the exhaust being too loud?..its a 3.0 v6 ford ranger..im thinking that i will not have problems since its a v6 or am i wrong?..what is the law in california?|||No, I have a 3.8 Mustang with Flowmasters, no one has ever hassled me, even at the deq. They don't care. I'm in Oregon, which tries to out-liberal California, so if I can get away with it here, you should be fine.|||LAWS IN CALIFORNIA ARE MORE STRICT THAN ANY OTHER STATE. CHECK WITH LOCAL POLICE THEY LET YOU KNOW. BUT ITS NOT LOUD ENOUGH, I HAVE A 97 COBRA V8 WITH LONG TUBE HEADERS, FLOWMASTER 40'S NOT DELTA (MEANS THERE LOUDER) WITH NO CAT CONVERTERS JUST STARIGHT PIPE. I LIVE IN TEXAS AND NO TICKET.|||as long as you leave you catalytic converters on there will be no problems at all. now when you get on it you may be ticketed for exhibition of acceleration from the cop but it is legal for you to run it on the truck|||Heck no, you won't get a ticket.





I run packs on my Belair and my Studebaker and never get stopped.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment