Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Flowmaster?

Anyone ever use a Flowmaster exhaust on their car? Do you like it? does it give off a good sound?|||Personally I wouldn't buy a flowmaster. Most of their mufflers don't flow that well and they are overpriced. The 40 series causes a lot of interior resonance. Some of their race mufflers probably flow pretty good but they'll be loud as heck.





Pretty much any performance muffler will flow more than your stock muffler and if you like the sound of flows then get them. They just aren't my first choice.





I'd look into the Dynomax Ultra-Flow mufflers, I've heard that they flow just as well as on open pipe and aren't too noisy/annoying.|||Loved the sound of flow masters behind my mustang. Gave a nice "growl" sound to it. Increased the horsepower too.|||sound good flow well - i have a set on my camaro but am running imco on my silverado -(cheaper but good mufflers ) and sound good too-camaro has to have the biggest and best to get the 632 to breathe well flowmaster is the best though ---|||If you like a meaty sound, you'll be happy.|||There great. The more power full the engine the meaner they sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment