Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can someone give me a price range to install a Flowmaster exhaust on an 06 4.3L Silverado?

I am looking to have a flowmaster put on my truck to give it that mean, throaty sound. I would just like a rough estimate of about how much something like that would cost. Thanks!|||First you need to decide which flow master you intend to install. They come in different ranges of performance 1,2,3 #1 being the loudest and best performance and #3 the least noisy yet still a nice rumble. I personally consider the #1 to be annoyingly loud. Price for single exhaust is about $45.00 per muffler give or take a little depending upon where you purchase it. If you intend to go dual exhaust which I don't recommend then double the price of the muffler. Then it is just a matter of cutting out the original muffler and installing the Flow Master. If you go dual, the cost will go up significantly and require the use of a bender and additional pipe. Now it is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment