Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can you put a cherrybomb or flowmaster exhaust on a jeep cherokee?

I am looking to buy a 1999 jeep cherokee and im looking for a exhaust to make it sound better Flowmaster or Cherrybomb dosent have on that fits but can i make something work?|||I have a Flowmaster knockoff with a 2.5" tailpipe on my Comanche and it sounds pretty good. Stay away from cherybombs, they don't sound that great and won't free up as much power as a Flowmaster. A good muffler shop should be able to hook you up. There are plenty of videos on youtube that would give you a good idea of what it would sound like.





Please ignore dragginm if he's worried about rebuilding a ten year old jeep motor then I'd be willing to bet he has no experience with the jeep 4.0l. It's not a Neon, it's built to last. My Comanche is over twenty years old and still going strong.|||A exhaust shop can put anything on it. I would recommend Flowmaster they are good.





If you want something unique however throw one of these on.


http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC鈥?/a>





It gives you the option for a completely open exhaust or muffled through a Flowmaster.|||A good muffler shop should be able to fit one for you. But Cherrybombs aren't legal in many states. I have a Flowmaster knock off on my wrangler, and it sounds good with half the price. (I wanted the Flowmaster but was unable to get it when I needed it.)|||I have the dynomax muffler on my daily driver. A little louder than stock but not noticeable. On my off road Jeep, I have no muffler just a resonator from some sports car. The cat muffles it enough for off road use.





Mike





http://thejeepguru.com|||yea u can ... u can take it to exhaust shop and have them put watever u want under it.... u might want to check ur local laws first to make sure ur not to loud and that u will still pass inspection if u have them....|||I'd be more worried about rebuilding the 10 year old motor.|||take to a custom exhaust shop and they can put anything you want

No comments:

Post a Comment