Friday, December 16, 2011

What deep exhaust would sound best on V8 Firebird Trans Am Flowmaster or Magnaflow?

What exhaust would sound best on V8 Firebird Trans Am Flowmaster or Magnaflow?





I am looking for either just a muffler or catback. I want something that just sounds nice and deep like a GTO. I dont want anything too loud or sound like cams.|||gta_tony will likely recognize my answer on this one.





If you're talking a fourth gen TA - I will say hands-down the Borla cat-back system is the best sound out there. Very rich bass, and not too loud. Better than a GTO, no doubt.





Otherwise, I'd estimate the magnaflow's sound more GTO-like, but I only have the Flowmaster 40's to compare them to.|||What year and motor? Different mufflers respond differently to the same motor.





Typically Flowmasters are deeper depending on what series it is.|||don't go with either, you won't be happy. Go borla, it's the best sound. A little pricier but with good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment