Friday, December 16, 2011

What Exhaust Is Louder, Flowmaster 40 Series Or Super 44?

I have a 1988 Chevrolet Caprice Classic with a 350 V8 and I want to get a Flowmaster Exhaust on it. But I want to know which one would be louder for my car, the 40 Series or the Super 44?|||the 40 would be a tad louder just put a good tip on it the fatter the better i work at autozone i get to play with all the goodies trust me you will love it you could also go with a cherry bomb|||Personally I had dual 40 Flows on my 1998 chevy 350 and I loved them. They sounded amazing. A few years they needed replacing due to a crack. After discussing with my local muffler retailer over my options I decided on a pair of Cherry Bomb Extremes...fantastic. Far cheaper and sounds mean %26amp; LOUD.

Report Abuse


|||well, depends on what headers you are running too. but i would say the 44 would give a deeper grumble if you have a decent cam on it. but the 40 series seems like its gonna be the sound you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment