Saturday, December 10, 2011

Which Magnaflow or Flowmaster muffler is the quietest?

I have a 2006 Ford Ranger V6. I already put in a 40 series flowmaster muffler and not very happy with the noise. I cant hear my music! I wanted good performance but quiet. Thanks|||First of all, its a V6.


You are probably gaining 5hp over stock with a muffler, and the tone of the v6 will always be the raspy kind that is hard to hear music over.





Magnaflow is a great, straight through muffler. Flowmaster is CRAP.





If you have to have flowmaster, get the 80 series, or the HushPower series.|||Flowmaster 50 series 60 series and hushpowers are all quiet, Magnaflow essentially sucks for performance and they sound real weak

Report Abuse


|||50 series flowmaster is the quietest.|||Go back to the OEM muffler.

No comments:

Post a Comment