Friday, December 16, 2011

Would a flowmaster exhaust work on a 2002 Subaru outback?

Hi, I have a 2002 Subaru outback and was wondering if there was any kind of flowmaster, magnaflow system that would work with it. Would I be better off with a exhaust tip? All im really looking for is sound. Thanks|||for some reason, 4 cylinders do not get that deep throaty sound like whats in the commercial, I dont know why, but thats the way its always been. A lot of people ask on here and off hand for the most part I couldnt tell you, I do know that the best place to ask that question is a local muffler shop, this is what they do for a living, and I do know from past experience by going down and asking questions (which cost nothing) you can find out lots of good information. One thing I can tell you, is do not buy a cheap muffler. spend at least 50 bucks, those cheap chinese mufflers come apart after about a year, inside and you have to listen to this crappy muffler rattle like someone threw a bunch of tin cans in the exhaust pipe, so save yourself some hassle, buy a good muffler, and it should last five or more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment