Friday, December 16, 2011

What series flowmaster true dual exhaust has the best and deepest tone for a 96 Z71?

I have 96 Z71 with a 350 Chevrolet and I want to put flowmasters on it. I want true duals with the deepest, richest and best tone. what should I get. and would 3" pipe all the way back make that much difference?|||3" pipe with true duals is more than enough pipe for the truck to breathe. 2.5" would be plenty...





Go to the flowmaster website, they have sound clips of there different series mufflers so YOU can hear what it will sound close to! I had 50 series on a 327ci motor with 2.5" pipe on an old truck, had a nice mellow tone down low, and wasn't loud as it revved. Had 60 series on a Ford 460, wasn't noisy at all, but was louder than stock, didn't draw a lot of attention. Hit the website and listen to them and you decide...





http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/sound.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment