Saturday, December 10, 2011

What's the best kind of flowmaster muffler for a 95 four door chevorlet blazer?

I want to put a muffler on my blazer because she's already got that throaty sound, it's just... not as loud as i would like it. i want it a LOT more louder. I've a 1995 four door Chevorlet S-10 Blazer with a V-6 Vortec 4.3 engine. Does anyone know what the best flowmaster muffler would be for me?|||For large V6 motors like this one, I suggest the flowmaster series 80, I haven't found anything to beat it to this day (other then maybe there muscle series)|||http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/|||you really want a flowmaster , they will give you a ring that will drive you nuts . Go with Hooker Areo Chamber Much better and yes still loud, Also add a X-Pipe you will gain torque and HP , mail order less than a 100 bucks try Summit racing Or Jegs .|||probably the flowmaster 40 series, you can go to the flowmaster website and listen to all their mufflers they offer and you make the choice.|||why in the world would you want a loud v-6 econo suv ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment