Saturday, December 10, 2011

When a flowmaster if installed on a truck can you usually hear it from inside the cabin?

I love listening to my music, often very loud and have been thinking about getting a flowmaster or cherry bomb (have no idea which one is better/would work easier) for my 2002 Ford Ranger, any advice? Will it be to loud and affect the way I hear my music does the flow master even sound good to begin with?|||Flow masters and cherry bombs are designed for v8 engines. Don't be one of those people who tries to get more sound out of a six (of four banger) it will just sound bad.|||Yes you can. Especially a series 3 (30). The series 4 isn't too bad, but a series 3 is loud. You'll hear the exhaust in the music with either, just more with the series 3. I have series 4 on my classic Mustang and series 3 on my Silverado. It's kind of annoying on the truck over long distance drives.|||The only time you won't hear it is when you bread the sound barrier. Only then are you out-driving sound. I'm not kidding on this.|||I say go with flow master. I have them on my truck, sounds great

No comments:

Post a Comment